Contributor: @Cyb3rWard0g 🧑🏽🍳🍻
- 6 dumplings
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- Stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in medium size bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly
- Stir in milk to make a soft dough.
- Drop by spoonfuls into boiling stew. Cover and simmer 15 minutes without lifting lid.
- (Optional) To make parsley dumplings, add 1 tablespoon parsley flakes to the dry ingredients.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog