Contributor: @Cyb3rWard0g 🧑🏽🍳🍻
- 3 people
- 5-10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 4 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 2 hot dogs (diced)
- 2 chopped scallions
- 1/2 large onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Start cooking the white rice if you have not done it yet.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan at medium heat.
- Add the hot dog to the pan and fry it for 2-4 minutes.
- Add the scrambled eggs to the pan with the hot dog and fry them for 2-4 minutes.
- Take the hot dogs and scrambled eggs and put them into a bowl (we will use them later).
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the same pan at low heat.
- Add the minced garlic and freshly grated ginger and sautee them for 1/2 minute (Control the heat so that it does not burn right away)
- Add diced onions to the pan and fry them a little bit for another 4-5 minutes (gradually increase heat to medium)
- Once your white rice is ready, put it in a separate large bowl.
- Add 1 cup of cooked white rice, some scrambled eggs, hot dogs and scallions to the pan where the onions, garlic and ginger are cooking.
- Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to the mix (to taste).
- Sautee everything at low-medium heat for 1 minute.
- Repeat steps 10-12 for another 3 times or until everything from all the bowls is gone (rice, scrambled eggs, hot dogs and scallions).
- Serve on a bowl ;)
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog