- 4 people
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- A bunch of basil
- 1 lemon
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 5-6 sun dried tomatoes
- Roughly chop the basil, tomatoes and coat with oil and lemon juice.
- Crumble up the feta and mix with the basil and tomotoes. Sprinkle in rosemary.
- Cut a large pocket in the side of each chicken breast.
- Stuff your feta, basil, and tomato mixture into the pocket.
- Run a sheet of greaseproof paper under the tap for 5 seconds, then shake of the excess water and loosley scrunch it into a ball.
- Add the chicken breasts to a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Unscruch the greaseproof paper and lay it over the chicken, tucking it in at the edges to form a seal.
- Once browned on one side, flip the chicken and re-cover with the greaseproof paper.
- When nearly cooked put something heavy on top of the chicken (cast iron pan, brick etc.) to flatten it.
- Serve with whatever you like.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog