Contributor: @maarten_goet 🧑🏽🍳
- 4 people
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 chicken filets
- 2 teaspoon of curry powder
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 leek (finely chopped)
- 1 union (finely chopped)
- 1 box of mushrooms (clean and slice)
- 3.5 ounce bouillon
- 3.5 ounce whipcream
- one fourth of a pineapple (finely chopped)
- 2 bananas (mushy)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger
- parsley (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken filets in small slices and fully rub in curry powder.
- Grill the chicken filets in oil together with the garlic.
- Add the leek, union, mushrooms and grill it well.
- Add the pineapple and bananas.
- Add the bouillon and cream.
- Steer together and let it reduce.
- Add the ginger, and sprinkle with parsley.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog