Contributor: @Cyb3rWard0g 🧑🏽🍳🍻
- 10 people
- 5 minutes
- 30-50 minutes (Depends on pan)
- 1/2 cub butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 bananas (finely crushed)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas (combine well).
- Sift together flour, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan or 6x13 glass container.
- Bake at 350º / 180º for 55 minutes if it is a loaf pan or 30 mins if it is a glass container.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog